12826847

Hi there, i was arrested a while back with 4 bags off

Customer Question

Hi there, i was arrested a while back with 4 bags off weed and they searched my house and got nothing, but they took my phone to search it and money even tho i had bank statement showing i lifted the money out. So im out on bail until tomorrow i have to got to cop station and im just wondering if they did find anything stating about passing weed on to friends (drug dealing) would they just come and arrest you or would they wait until the date u have to go back?

Any help??

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

I am sorry but they would just want until you returned on bail.

There is an outside chance that they could pick a person up for other offences while on a bail back date but not for an offence of this kind. They would have to be convinced that you were a widespread danger to the public. I have only ever seen that happen once and that case involved a person who was suspected of various murders. On a PWITS its just not approprate.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/