12826847

Please can you help,I have a magistrates letter dated 24/3/14

Customer Question

Please can you help,I have a magistrates letter dated 24/3/14 but was almost shredded by mistake.I only have RE,ACC, OUR REF= CPEC/LS ,& YOUR REF NUMBERS.are the only parts shredded. I haven't got a bank account or any debit cards,im unable to pay my fine online.please advise me on what I can do & I cannot recall what was on the original charge sheet.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What is this fine for please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
criminal damage,fine was for £1003.35.
Did you have solicitors?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
my co accused had.legal council from his parents solicitor,as we were both charged together,I received a fine & he a suspended sentence.
When were you in court?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
we both had to return to Wrexham police station to find out the charges,both pleaded guilty ,& were have an order.banning us both to return to Wrexham
Ok.

So when were you in court?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I only need basic information,as a family friend is allowing me to use her bank details etc for this service..as I have no bank accounts & an unemployed & recently separated from my girlfriend.how do I pay the fine within 14 days from date of 24/3/14
Well, there are no magic wands I'm afraid.

Without a case number, you cannot pay remotely. There's no way around it. The admin staff only search a case by reference to the number.

One option is to hand yourself into the relevant court and make payment over the counter. They will tell you that they need your case number XXXXX well but they can search using your name and date of birth when it suits them.

Failing that, you would have to hand yourself into court and explain. It won't come to that though. If the admin office of a Magistrates Court think that they will be criticised in open court then they will find your details fast enough.

There's no point in sending in a cheque unless it quotes a case number.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have their ref & my ref numbers.are they what you need? RE ACC= 12024341H
OUE REF: CPEC/LS
YOUR REF:12024341H MD. & what does the our ref code actually stands for? That's all I could save. hope those are what's required.
Obviously I won't know the local Court's reference numbers.

The your ref number might be the case number XXXXX I would have no way of checking.

You can find out easily enough but using their automated payment line.
Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/