75100385

I have sent him the letter saying I am going to propose he

I have sent him the letter saying I am going to propose he is removed as a director at a meeting in a months time and he's replied saying he is going to come with his advisor's. I have told him that he is welcome but not his advisor's as this is my home and I don't know who he plans on bringing, am I ok to say this as I assume he will bring a lawyer but I'm not totally clear on this ? If this is a directors meeting and I'm the majority shareholder am I allowed to control who can come or not and in what capacity as in as an observer. Can I also ask for a list of attendee's before hand ?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Technically only he is permitted to attend.

Alex Watts :

If its a Board Meeting only Board members can come

Alex Watts :

If its a shareholder meeting only shareholders can come

Customer:

ok so should I just reply and decline that he brings anyone else

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

Yes

Customer:

yeah that's what I thought

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer:

ok so I'll just decline

Customer:

yes thanks

Alex Watts :

Yes

Alex Watts :

If you could leave feedback as always please! Thanks

Customer:

will do I'm sure I'll be back :)

Alex Watts :

Indeed!

Alex Watts :

Good luck

Customer:

thanks

Alex Watts :

You are welcome