75100385

I have said in the letter I sent before to him advising him

I have said in the letter I sent before to him advising him I was going to pass a resolution at the next general meeting. When I do this meeting I am planning on having an agenda and then writing up minutes for him so he can have a copy. How do I actually word the item on the agenda and in the minutes that the majority shareholder i.e me has taken a vote and decided to remove him as in he is still currently a minority shareholder at 10% so does that still involve him ?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You just need to put the item about what the vote is going to be.

Alex Watts :

You put proposal to remove Director

Alex Watts :

You then put the resolution and then it is voted

Alex Watts :

That is it

Alex Watts :

Customer:

is that a separate "shareholder" meeting through and would he need to be invited to that also or can I just roll a shareholder meeting into the directors meeting and have it on the same agenda

Alex Watts :

You can roll it into one as long as you have given notice

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer:

it does but do I separately need to give notice of the shareholder meeting in the same way that I did for the directors meeting even though it's at the same time

Alex Watts :

Yes that is fine

Customer:

ok so I'll send that to him as well now and then send one agenda for the meeting as a whole

Alex Watts :

Yes

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else?

Customer:

and then I'll do one set of minutes for the meeting as a whole but separate out the headings

Alex Watts :

Yes sounds like a plan

Customer:

so the vote comes before the removal

Customer:

ok thanks

Alex Watts :

It has to

Customer:

ok