UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am planning on setting up a catering business and need to

I am planning on setting up a catering business and need to know if all who work with me must have the following or whether I can obtain these for myself, which will cover all, as I know that these are legal requirements:

Food hygiene certificate
Health & Safety certificate
Risk assessment
Fire training

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

As the owner/employer, you are primarily responsible for ensuring that all legal obligations are met, so if you obtain the certification for yourself, that is fine, there is no need to obtain certification for each and every employee.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for clarifying that for me. Do you know of any websites where I could do all of the above online? And once I've gained the certificates would I need to do any training with those working with me, such as fire training or health and safe.?

I am afraid I am not aware of any websites which offer these services online.