75100385

British gas have obtained a warrant of entry to change my supply

Customer Question

British gas have obtained a warrant of entry to change my supply to fit a pay as you of meter.(28.3.2014)

I want to stop this action, and have made an offer to pay them monthly to reduce the outstanding arrears

I have a 13 year old Severely autistic son who lives with me , and I was under the impression that this prevented BG from supplying a pay as you go meter as he was classed as a vulnerable person.

Also can I appeal against the warrant to stop the entry today

Tom Gorman

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Did you not contest the application for a warrant? You would have been given reminders and a notice to apply for a warrant.