tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

i live in a row of 4 houses with a right of way . it go.s up

Customer Question

i live in a row of 4 houses with a right of way . it go.s up the side of first house and along the back with gates leading throw all gardens. i live in 2nd house along we had new people move in the first house . Thay keep blocking the right of way and locking my gate . we have all had our heads bitton of and swarn at . we have all been up to police station to try sort this out the police have told them to stop but thay ant.. thay have a very agresive dog that has showed its teeth to the owner of house no4 when she was bringing her rubbish back throw the right of way up the side of house 1 the problem house. i have 2 small kids 6 and 9 thay like to take ther bikes to school some times and thay have to go throw there my wife is scared to go throw there. i dont no wot to do
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hi, thanks for your question. My name is Tony, I can assist you with this.

tdlawyer :

Are the neighbours doing this to harass you or are they just that kind of people that don't think and consider others?