UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

hi, I am in a serious problem in my country and cant go back.

Customer Question

hi, I am in a serious problem in my country and can't go back. Can I get some advice from you please? Some islamic activists threatened to me for my anti islamic writings in blogs, they said they will kill me.

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

How long have you lived in the UK and do you have a current visa?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I came to UK at 2009 and my visa is expired on 2012. I can't go back because islamic fundamentalists are threatening me to kill for my anti islamic blogs writing. I left islam and became atheists in UK. I wrote in blogs and facebook. So fundamentalist sent dying cloth to my native home. My country Bangladesh is a muslim majority country. the police came two times to search my home. The islamic fundamentalists kill one athiest in february 2013, they try to kill another atheist in january 2013 and they try to kill another athiest in march 2013. athiests are in danger. So lot of athiests were escaping from country. The fundamentalists published one video. There they are saying they are creating the list of all athiests and islam leaver. I am scared. It is an offence in Bangladesh and the punishment is life imprisonment. So its not possible to go in bangladesh. my present life is very miserable. My wife and my little daughter is in country.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.

I would suggest that you apply for further leave to remain using form FLR(O) and base your application on human rights. You should send as much evidence as you can about why your life is in danger if you are sent back home. You may be granted discretionary leave to remain for 3 years.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have no visa at this time and I have no money, how can I do it?

You can still use the form FLR(O)

If you have no money, you may write a covering letter explaining this and see if the Home Office decides to process your application nevertheless.

Can I help further ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much and thanks for your help.

Welcome and good luck

I have done some further research into this and you may apply for a fee waiver, see here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/276050/flroappendix.pdf

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much for your further research, I am getting scared to take next step. The matter is related with religion, because I became Atheist. The people of our country is majority Muslim. If the home office reject me and force me to back home, they will kill me anywhere in my country. The law enforcement and the fundamentalist body knows me.

Still I am in scared, I don't know what I have to do.

You should really try and regularise your position in the UK.