12826847

can I be made to go to a POCA hearing even thought its been

Customer Question

can I be made to go to a POCA hearing even thought its been cancelled several times
I am only a witness and the case was several years ago but I have been told I will get arrested if I don't go ?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jo I was involved in a trial in 2010 which I was a witness to for goods which I bought for my business on invoice ended up been stolen so I was a witness for the prosecution this was 2006 when it happened but court case did not happen till 2010 but the poca rail started 2012 and has been cancelled about 5 times know and once I even turned up at court without been notified I am just sick of been messed about the case should of happened next week last week I was notified it was off then this Monday I was told it was back on so I cancelled all the things I had on for Monday

then yesterday I was told it was cancelled again this has been going on for ever and to be honest I cant really say anything other than my original statement which I don't really remember with it been over 6 years ago

You proceeds of crime act?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

but I am only there as a witness

What are they trying to confiscate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

some money from the guy who was found guilty in the case

Ok.

Are you on a summons?