75100385

l have been driving for 10 years with no license. could i get

Customer Question

l have been driving for 10 years with no license. could i get the driving license without taking the test using the legal instrument through UK or/and European law.

thank you

Louis

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Sure what do you want to know?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jo,

What do you want to know. ask the questions and l will answer you

Louis

How have you come to be driving without a licence for 10 years?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As it is not affecting the outcome of my question, could you answer my question without me answering yours? thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Disregard my original question.

Sorry if Im missing the point but I'm not sure on what basis you are hoping to make an application?

You need to be licenced to drive. The fact that you are not and seem to be driving is an offence.

You cannot drive at all without a licence and the fact that you have been apparently do so does not amount to a basis for an application.

I really wouldn't pursue this. You will be prosecuted for driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence.

Im very sorry.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jo,

You have charged me twice for your service. you have taken £33.00 the 6/04/2014 and 4/05/2014. Could you put back the last payment you have taken into my account.

Opting out.

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

I see the expert has opted out - what else do you want to know?