75100385

Hi Alex, The arrest was for Fraud by Misrepresentation of

Customer Question

Hi Alex,

The arrest was for Fraud by Misrepresentation of £43,000.00. However the money was transferred by the Directors in this persons account he and never had access to the Bank Account at all. The money has all been paid back by the CPS to the company after they did a civil claim.

So for example if the company and directors have been operating illegally by employing workers and workers not paying Taxes etc letters from their solicitors and DWP stating that workers are workers and not self employed. Also workers not having work permits can this all be used. Please note the company is still trading though.

Please advise can the above be used?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

When you say the above can be used - what do you mean, the paperwork?

Customer:

Yes I mean paperworks such as DWP paperworks and the companys solicitors informing the Directors they are operating illiegally as all theses were workers etc

Customer:

Or the police jkust interested in Fraud Allegations made by the directors?

Alex Watts :

Yes it can be used by the CPS or the Defence in terms of the allegation

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Good as long as the legal documents from the DWP and solicitors email be used that the company and Directors was operating illegally then that's fine. Its just that the police and CPS are so one sided and despite providing all these documents the police have done nothing.

Alex Watts :

They can be used by either yes

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else?

Customer:

No that is fine this could be dead case as the company never paid PAYE and none of the so called self employed workers (500 in total) had a national insurance number so they could not pay their taxes and National Insurance so effectively they were getting cash in hand oh dear

Alex Watts :

Yes.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Customer:

Your 100% sure of this then why is the company still operating then?

Alex Watts :

Yes papers can be used by either side

Customer:

That s good to hear it looks like the CPS will struggle.

Alex Watts :

Yes. Please remember to leave feedback before you go today unless I can help further?

Customer:

How can I leave a feed back

Alex Watts :

Click one of the happy faces!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex,

In regards to the above the police said no further action does that mean its finished now the investigation was going on since October 2012.

Yes it is finished.............