How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I use a shared drived and a person was parked on the entrance

Resolved Question:

I use a shared drived and a person was parked on the entrance blocked part,am I to blame if I scrape it
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You should contact your local authority as they have the power to remove the vehicle, you may do so here

You should not scarp it or get it removed yourself unless it is in your property and you have notified the owner what you will do if they do not remove it within a reasonable time, otherwise you open yourself to risk of a legal claim for damages.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Law Questions