29905560

I fared for being given a tip from a customer and i have not

I fared for being given a tip from a customer and i have not shared with other drivers.Customer told me-"This is especially for you" so be sure calling one of my VIP costumer- gay.Tip was given to not comment on what happened. I wish judge the company and to be restored to work.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long did you work there for?

Customer:

2 years and 1mont

Ben Jones :

When did the dismissal take place and did the employer follow a dismissal procedure, such as an investigation, disciplinary hearing, appeal?

Ben Jones :

Hi, when did the dismissal actually occur and what procedure did the employer follow?

Customer:

at the time I sent a letter of appeal to y m, what can I expect if confirmed dismissal

Customer:

sorry GM

Ben Jones :

If your appeal fails and the dismissal stands then you only have one option left, which is to make a claim for unfair dismissal in the employment tribunal. You would be seeking reinstatement or financial compensation and I must say that compensation is most likely as reinstatement orders are rare. You have 3 months from the date of original dismissal to make the claim and the form you have to complete is here:

https://www.employmenttribunals.service.gov.uk/employment-tribunals

Ben Jones :

Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? Thanks

Customer:

during the investigation and appeal I have a right to salary and I took before.

Customer:

How long does the trial and how security can receive as compensation

Customer:

how much lawyer takes a similar case and what is a chance to win

Ben Jones :

you are entitled to be paid during suspension and until your dismissal, unless your contract says you do not have to be paid during a period of suspension. A trial can last several months easily. The compensation depends entirely on what losses you have suffered as a result of the dismissal, such as how long it has taken you to find a new job. A lawyer will certainly charge several hundred at least, for the most basic help, with full representation costing a couple of thousand. I can't tell you what your chances of success are with the very limited information I have so you need to see a solicitor in person who can tell you this after conducting a formal case analysis.

Customer:

during the investigation and appeal I have a right to salary and tips I took

Ben Jones :

see above for my answer please

Ben Jones :

you are entitled to be paid during suspension and until your dismissal, unless your contract says you do not have to be paid during a period of suspension

Ben Jones :