75100385

My 32 year old son has his own home but has never lived in

My 32 year old son has his own home but has never lived in it. He is allowing a work colleague to live there. I have asked him to move out of my home several times but he won't go. He pays me no money at all. I want him to go to his own home. What advise can you give me please.
Carol

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You need to give him 28 days notice to leave. If he does not then you can just change the locks.
Alex Watts : Inform the Police on the day you do this as they may attend to prevent a breach of the peace.
Alex Watts : But I am assuming that you are living in your own house and your son is in effect using a room.
Alex Watts : If he occupies the whole house himself then you would need a court order to evict.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Hello - I am told you can not view the question - does this help?