tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

I was award a sum of money in a county court judgement. he

I was award a sum of money in a county court judgement. he was ordered to pay me £10.00 per month but as never paid a penny in four years what is the next step to recover my money
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hi thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can answer this for you.

tdlawyer :

Are there other ways of enforcement that you've thought about like a charging order over his home, a third party debt order, attachment of earnings or something like these?

tdlawyer :

Hello.

Customer:

my daughter did look into to a charging order on his property. but was nearly all owned by a mortgage company can i get a walk in posession order or something like that where a balliff will help get money or posessions that can be auction i am talking about £3500.00

tdlawyer :

Yes, you could instruct a high court enforcement officer to attend and see what he can seize and sell to get your debt paid. You do this by issuing a writ of execution and transferring the case to the High Court. The High Court officers will do all this for you - you just need to give them the relevant authority. Speak to these people on Monday:

http://www.hceoa.org.uk/faq/do-you-need-the-services-of-a-high-court-enforcement-officer.html

Customer:

thank you i will do that