75100385

Hi My partner and myself live in a Hackney council

Customer Question

Hi My partner and myself live in a Hackney council property we developed a leak in may 2013 it has just recently dryed, But in October 2013 we were put on the decant list, we still live in the property. We have lossed the use of one bedroom and our bathroom, we also spent several months sleeping on the floor in our front room as our daughter had the bedroom that was fit for purpose but she has since left home because she was having a baby the proper was unfit for a new baby, also were constantly arguing because i am so stressed over our living conditions. i have been of work three times with chest infections, and am now of with stress. is there anything we can do that would make our landlord (Hackney Council) actually take postive action to resolve this situation. 

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is it you want to achieve please?