75100385

I had an air source heat pump fitted june 2013 with the promise

Customer Question

I had an air source heat pump fitted june 2013 with the promise of RHI and RHPP payments. I have yet to receive the MCS certificate and associated paperwork to enable me to claim these payments despite phone call, letters and e-mails to the company in Scotland, what can I do? I am in Gloucestershire.
S.J.Salisbury.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have they said why it has taken so long? Are they getting an MCS company in to certify it?