75100385

I have signed a contract to have building work done there was

Customer Question

I have signed a contract to have building work done there was no start date included and due to continuing ill health I have ask to pros pone the works to be done he is trying to charge me for this he said he is entitled to a 10000 .00 this is a quarter of the price which includes VAT he as not bought any materials as a suggested date was work would not begin until June

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Did they come to you when you signed this please?