75100385

I was arrested back in 2003 for getting in a fight with bouncers

Customer Question

I was arrested back in 2003 for getting in a fight with bouncers at a night club, after police reviewed CCTV footage I was released without charge. will this show on my criminal record as I have not been in any other trouble. I ask this as I am currently in the process of my visa application for Australia and need a ACPO Police Certificate’. thanks

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What level of checks are you facing please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's a basic criminal back ground check. It's called a ACPO police certificate
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

No - its not a conviction so should not show.

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/