LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I signed a tenancy agreement back in 2002 with a Housing association.

Customer Question

I signed a tenancy agreement back in 2002 with a Housing association. In 2013, it became apparent that I was being overcharged for rent in my property. When reviewing my tenancy agreement, my date of birth is incorrect, the rent charge was incorrect and the number of rooms accommodated was incorrect. Please an you let me know how legally binding my tenancy agreement is today? thank you
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

Can you just tell me why do you say you are being overcharged? Does the tenancy agreement have the right names and address on it? There will still be a valid tenancy if you live there with exclusive possession and pay rent.