75100385

Hello, My name isXXXXX and I am from Australia. I am

My name isXXXXX and I am from Australia. I am looking to see if this UK company is legit before I invest in oney into them. They trade in stock and have a website where you can view your online account called definitivex.com. The company which is employed to handle the day to day trading is called sinclair capital management and their website is sinclaircm.com. Any chance of helping a foreigner?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Sinclair Capital Management is not a registered Limited or Public Company here in the UK

Alex Watts :

Sinclair Management website is not registered in the UK

Alex Watts :

definitivex.com is also not registered in the UK

Alex Watts :

I would therefore avoid making any payments

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Thank you for your response. Fair enough they are not registered in the UK but would you know if they are a legit company at all? I know in Australia some large companies are actually registered overseas but operate in Australia.

Alex Watts : I can only tell you about uk companies.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything else?
Customer:

Sorry Ms. Watts just one more question, in your opinion they are not a legit company?

Alex Watts : It does not seem so no.......
Customer:

Ok thank you very much for your time.

Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Ms. Watts, Is there any chance of myself employing you to investigate these companies further? For example checking out the address stated on the website and seeing if this entity actually exists. Please let me know and we will pay accordingly. Thank you.

Sadly I can not be instructed, it is against site rules.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK I did not know thank you for your honesty. Is there anything else that can be done to find out more information about these companies?

You may need to instruct someone in Australia to check them out as they seem to be Oz based.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When you say 'OZ Based' what do you specifically mean?

Both websites are registered in Australia.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much for your support. Who do you think I would talk to to answer my questions in Australia I am very new to this situation.

You could try just answer Australia if they have one?