UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

How do you know the authenticity of a company in Malaga who

How do you know the authenticity of a company in Malaga who have contacted me in connection with a company set up in Spain who undertook some building development in Romania and then went into liquidation. The company Fastline Legal Services S.L. say the Spanish government have funds to pay back deposits paid out by investors to Spanish companies and have asked me to provide information and paperwork so that it can be determined by the appointed Lawyer whether I would be eligible for a claim.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

This company is authentic and quite well known in the UK but the UK Financial Conduct Authority has not authorised it to provide services in the UK, see here

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/fast-line-legal-services

It is your personal decision whether or not you wish to go ahead with them.

Hope this helps