75100385

i have 9 children i live in emergency housing on top of a former

Customer Question

i have 9 children i live in emergency housing on top of a former pub which is undertaken work numerously the house is cold poor heating with mould and dust everywhere, there's no lighting when leaving and entering the property, to leave and enter the property you must go through the building site. Am i in my right to complain or take the matter foward and hire a lawyer, though they said they will hire one themselves but the council will represent him so what shall i do?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What is the reason you are in emergency accommodation? Who is the Landlord?

JACUSTOMER-beh7mmt0- :

i am in emergency accommodation because they couldn't find me appropriate housing, the council had brought me to this property.

Alex Watts :

They are the Landlords?