12826847

Hi, claim submitted on line for £13,500 and only entered the

Hi, claim submitted on line for £13,500 and only entered the briefest of information as I thought I was restricted to the number of characters allowed in the relevant response box. I believe that I should really have appended a more comprehensive document, anyway I now need to amend my claim and believe that I need to ask for ‘leave’ to do this. What standard words would I use to start this off? I intend to describe the background of the claim and then list facts. Is that OK. Thanks Peter

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Did you submit the claim online?

Has there yet been a directions hearing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jo, yes form submitted on line. No Directions Hearing yet, I need to submit N181 by 10th April.

There is only space with the online system for a limited number of words.

For that reason, submitting a fully detailed claim is usually done as part of the court directions.

There is no reason why you cannot submitted before then using form N244. However it is not so much amended particulars of claim for which the court may charge you a fee as a fully detailed particulars of claim.

My suggestion would be to put it in as part of directions to be ordered by the court although you can send them in at the same time along with a covering letter