12826847

I have recently bought a product from Testiking.com a exam

Customer Question

I have recently bought a product from Testiking.com a exam simulator that they claim guarenteed exam success and if it didnt you would get full refund. I still failed my exam despite using this and now the website is trying to get out of giving a refund. So my question is can I sue them to get my money back?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In what way are they trying to get out of providing a refund please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They sent an email with a link that was back to their customer service team and the rep just kept trying to sell me another product and saying to contact the support team which I had already done and who had sent me the link that just ended me being back with the advisor trying to sell more products to me.

Are they UK based please?