75100385

QUAYQSOME YEARS AGO I BOUGHT TIMESHARES AT HE OSBORNE TORQUAY

Customer Question

QUAYQSOME YEARS AGO I BOUGHT TIMESHARES AT HE OSBORNE TORQUAY AND SHERATON VISTANA DISNEYWORLD FLORIDA, THE MAINTANCE FEES AT THE TIME BING AOUT 50£ per week I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE THEM FOR SOME YEARS, I AM 86 YEARS OF AGE AND DISABLED WITH OSTEOARTHRITUS, AND AM NOT ABLE TO WALK, I HAVE TRIED TO SELL THEM FOR THE PAST YEARS ALMOST GIVIND THEM AWAY THE MAINTAINANCE IS NOW IN THE REGION OF 600£ TO $8OO. I HEARD THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE THE WEEKS REMAING BACK TO THEM AND WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FURTER MAINTAINANCE UNFORTUNATELY IN SPITE OF TELLIN THEM THIS THEY ARE STILL INVOIING ME WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND THREATENING TO SUE ME. aS I ONLY HAVE MY STATE PENSION AND HAVE A FEW HUNRED IN THE BANK I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I KNOW OF NOONE WHO IS ABLE TO USE THEM PLEAE CN YOU HELP HANK YOU.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Is there anything in the agreement that allows you to terminate or give them back please?