75100385

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX submit the full claim details with N181.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX submit the full claim details with N181. Regarding the claim format I intend to title this ‘Particulars of Claim’ and draft an overall scene setting description, followed by a listing of some 4 or 5 claims. Under each of these specific claims my intention is to list the supporting facts that I believe provide proof of the claim that I am making. Is this an acceptable format?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You need to put a concise statement of facts
Alex Watts : This is required by the rule,
Alex Watts : Keep each paragraph short and to the point.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?