75100385

If a teacher acts like a soical worker relating to confidential

Customer Question

If a teacher acts like a soical worker relating to confidential and personal issues in the home of a child what rights do parents have to act, and what can a parent do if the duty head of the childs school assesses that the child in question is not being bullied but that child is definately being bullied.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Have you complained to the Council yet please?