Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

We require to get a legal charge witnessed and explained, for

We require to get a legal charge witnessed and explained, for a form of lon on property b way of a first charge, where is the best place to have done, can we approach a high st solicitor
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Feel free to contact any local Solicitor's Firm's. All Solicitors Firms have at least one Solicitor who deals with Conveyancing/Property.

If you need to be given independent advice concerning the loan, your Solicitor is likely to charge you anything from £50 to £150 for this, so it is worth you phoning a few Solicitors!

You should be able to get an appointment pretty quickly, and you would need to take id with you (passport or photo drivers licence plus a recent utility or bank statement).

You can go on the Law Society website to find local Conveyancing Solicitors, but as I have said, all High Street firms have at least one Conveyancing Solicitor

www.lawsociety.org.uk

I hope this assists and answers your question.

Kind Regards
AL