13262538

Is Barbara Kahan not a real person , and why would a new company

Customer Question

Is Barbara Kahan not a real person , and why would a new company open up with her name as a director then immediatly terminated her directorship

Price Product and Company
1.00 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR BARBARA KAHAN for company KUALA INVESTMENTS LIMITED (08506779)

Price Product and Company
1.00 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MRS MARLA COUTTS for company KUALA INVESTMENTS LIMITED (08506779)

Price Product and Company
1.00 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR STUART COUTTS for company KUALA INVESTMENTS LIMITED (08506779)

Price Product and Company
1.00 CURREXT FROM 30/04/2014 TO 30/06/2014 for company KUALA INVESTMENTS LIMITED (08506779)

Price Product and Company
1.00 CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION for company KUALA INVESTMENTS LIMITED (08506779)
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
She is indeed a real person as otherwise she could never have been a Director
What happened is that she was employed to set up the company for the eventual Directors and as soon as it was set up she stepped down so that the Company then belonged to the people who had paid her (or her employer)
It is known a buying a ready made company!
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When checking out these serves - particularly the latter two - one may find that they are tight to Mrs. Barbara Kahan, director of (amongst 16,942 other companies) Company Directors Ltd., and not quite irreproachable. She 'lives' on 2 Woodberry Grove in the Winnington House in North Finchley, London, together with 8,093 roommates and 11,172 companies. She is 82 years old.

Most probably, Mrs. Kahan is involved in the trading of (empty) corporations, and providing these corporations with fancy sounding corporate headquarters addresses in London, telephone call and mail handling and as many secretaries and directors as requested.

Not surprisingly, Mrs. Kahan and her associates did not just do this for Freidl and Rucker, but for an incredible amount of other (probably mostly good-natured) individuals and foreign companies. However, the services of people like Mrs. Kahan are incredibly handy when one is trying to commit bankruptcy fraud.

As I said this is a not unusual process where Companies are purchased ready formed
It is in fact a perfectly legal process and the lady has no connection with these companies at all - other than the fact that she worked for a firm that set up companies