tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

Dear solicitor I am also in the process of a new business.

Dear solicitor
I am also in the process of a new business. I am starting to make a website for the purpose of iphone iPods iPads repairs and colour changes which were never made.
My question is if I state clearly that I have no affiliation to Apple and I am not an apple authorised retailer can I post pictures of used iphone products and refurbished phones.
There will be colour changes and changes to frame finishes etc. some aftermarket parts carry the apple logo if the main components are apple are they still allowed to carry the logo if stated clearly they are modifications and not made by Apple is this ok or copyright infringement.
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello, thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX can assist with this.

tdlawyer :

Yes, you can use photos of apple products etc., especially if you intend to make clear that you have no affiliation to Apple. Also, you must use your own photos of those products, or altenatively, obtain the consent of the copyright owner to use the photos that you want to display.

tdlawyer :

Hello!

tdlawyer :

Is there anything more I can clarify for you about this?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear Solicitor
Many thanks for your response it has given some peace of mind and it is much appreciated that's was as much as I needed to know but I m certain I will use your services again in the future.
Kind Regards Jon
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.
Thank you very much.