75100385

N181. (A) Settlement. Point 1 Ans = YES. Point 2 re a stay

N181. (A) Settlement. Point 1 Ans = YES. Point 2 re a stay of 1 month. I intend to answer NO, on the basis that I can demonstrate that I have made significant efforts to resolve this matter including the period between claim filing and submission of N181. Therefore little point in requesting a 1 month stay. Is my approach acceptable?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Yes that is fine.,

Alex Watts :

In any event you are a litigant in person so it does not matter

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything?