75100385

N181 (B)Court - I am going to ask for the case to be changed

N181 (B)Court - I am going to ask for the case to be changed to the County Court. Is there anything I need to be aware of in asking for this?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

It is going to be the County Court anyway, so yo dont need to worry about tis.

Alex Watts :

this

Alex Watts :

If you are a Claimant in person and the Defendant is an individual - it will be transferred to the Defendants home Court automatically.

Alex Watts :

If you are a Claimant and the Defendant is a business - it will be transferred to the Claimants home Court automatically

Alex Watts :

Does this help?

Customer: