tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

Will my husband go to prision he hit a football stwaert

Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello, welcome to the website. My name isXXXXX can assist you with this.

tdlawyer :

Can you tell me a little more about the circumstances please?

Customer: Ok my husband proudly deaf. And has brain injury the stwaert mut have asked him to move away from away fans as they were shouting g at each other as my husband must of became hostile he got grabbed round the neck my his ad responded by punching him in the side three times in order to release from restraint
Customer: The football stwart grabbed him by the neck I believe there were six people trying to get my husband away from the area
Customer: Hello are you there
tdlawyer :

I'm here.

tdlawyer :

I was just reading what you were saying.

Customer: Have you read my entry
tdlawyer :

Can you tell me, did anybody sustain any injuries?

Customer: Ok no not as far as I know the stwart had none
tdlawyer :

Okay. And has your husband been in trouble before?

Customer: No never
tdlawyer :

Okay, good. And have the police charged him with anything? If so, what have they charged him with?

Customer: No charge as yet he's on bail. Assault and battery but waiting if stwart will make a statement and CCTV
Customer: Accusation at moment
tdlawyer :

Okay. From what you've told me, imprisonment is extremely unlikely indeed.

tdlawyer :

I would expect a more realistic sentence, IF he is charged and IF he is convicted, to be something like a fine and/or a community order (working in the community etc).

Customer: Right will it be a suspended sentence ?
tdlawyer :

No, it's likely to be a fine and/or a community order.

Customer: Oh right ok. Would he have a football club ban ?
tdlawyer :

A lot does depend on the circumstances you will appreciate, and how the magistrates perceive his culpability.

Customer: Yes. The problem I have it my husbands brain he has lost he's filter he can go from relax to angry in a secound he had Sepsis
tdlawyer :

This depends on whether the behaviour was specifically linked to some football related disorder, or whether there were many other issues involved. From what you've said, I doubt there is much prospect of him being banned from the football ground either. With no injuries, a person that is deaf and there had been (it seems) a massive misunderstanding, I doubt there would be much of a sentence at all.

Customer: Was in itu that's why he is deaf from the meds
tdlawyer :

Okay, I see. These factors would be taken into account by a court.

tdlawyer :

The idea is not to imprison people that can be properly dealt with otherwise, and here, I do not serious see imprisonment as a likelihood. Personally, I see it more as an issue of a fine.

Customer: Ok thank you my family are very upset at this we have never been I trouble before didn't know what to expect
tdlawyer :

I can imagine it's very concerning, but I don't think you need to worry too much about this.

tdlawyer :

Does this answer your question? Is there anything more you would like me to clarify for you?

Customer: No thanku
tdlawyer :

Thank you. XXXXX ask whether you're happy with the service provided today?

Customer: Yes I will finish thanks
tdlawyer :

tdlawyer :

If you do need to ask anything else, feel free to come back to me.

Customer: I will rate you thanks
tdlawyer :

Thank you. Have a good day.

Customer: And u thank you