75100385

N181 - payment. I need to submit this form by 10th April.

N181 - payment. I need to submit this form by 10th April. I assume that as long as it arrives on the 10th April that that is OK? By the same day payment is due. I assume enclosing a cheque with N181 to arrive on 10th April is Ok?  Thanks

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Yes you just enclose form N181 and the cheque for it.

Alex Watts :

I would also just add a covering letter to

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you?

Customer: