Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

i need a solicitor to fill in appaction for court of protection

i need a solicitor to fill in appaction for court of protection because partner cant look after her account and we not got of money
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Alex Hughes :

My name isXXXXX and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.

Alex Hughes :

Which part of the form needs to be completed exactly? Part of it or all of it?

Customer:

all

Alex Hughes :

OK. Unfortunately legal aid is not available unless there are human rights issues involved. So your options are a) you can contact the Law Society on 0207(NNN) NNN-NNNNand see if they can recommend a solicitor who will help you ''pro bono" (free of charge)or b) ask your local Citizens Advice Bureau to assist.

Alex Hughes :

Have you tried any charities?

Alex Hughes :

Are you still there?