75100385

Hi,I have just received exchange documents re a prelimery

Hi, I have just received exchange documents re a prelimery hearing from the respondents. I notice the respondents have included two emails from two previous employees. One reporting on me. (The reason I have doubts about this email is that I have previous emails from this person and they are full of mistakes and English is not their first language where this so called report has perfect English and punctuation?) and the other a personal email I sent them. (i am sure they are not aware they are being used) Can I ask if these are a true account for them to appear as witnesses? or if not some way to get them struck out? Thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

They should be exhibited to a witness statement. But if they are in the bundle you can cross examine on that issue.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What if the other side do not call them as witnesses?

If they do not then no or little weight will be placed on it.

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience