13262538

I have been approach by heirhunter willing to help me get my

I have been approach by heirhunter willing to help me get my deceased brother intestate estate(no will or issue) the want to charge 20% is that reasonable...I don't know estates value. Help please. Mrs Annette Risley
I assume that you have details of where your brother was living?
were you aware that he had died?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have been a foster child/woman for 51yrs. I lost contact with my real family and do NOT want to get in touch with 2 older sisters who have not applied for the estate in 4yrs as bro died in 2010. I did not know of his death till company called last week.

Then you have the choice of accepting the offer - or of having to contact the sisters and doing the leg work yourself.
Clearly the company feel that there are sufficient assets to make it worth their while - and it requires little effort on your part
In the end however the decision is yours to make
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if I do let them do the work are they oblige to find my sisters too(they said that's 35% ) but will I get a third of the estate. Sorry I get tongue tied.or can I get a solicitor to deal with it and not let my real sisters know any info of my details.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry have not received a reply yet and need to go out. Could you email me on [email protected] pls.

Do you mean they have said they will charge more to do that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes they have. My concern is not the financial gain but that my details are not given to my blood sisters. I feel they should have their share too.

They will indeed need to have their shares of the money - and of course unless you let this firm handle the matter you will have to contact them yourself.
However if you do let them deal with it then they can keep your details confidential