12826847

need help with a court decision against me that broke the law

Customer Question

need help with a court decision against me that broke the law and now have a debt against me need help

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Could you explain your situation a bit more please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I took my tenant to court for not paying rent to have her evicted she contered with a harassment case judge ordered me to pay her for work she said she did and work she had a friend do he gave false company receipt her solicitor was told to agree costs never did and then they got judgment against me for costs and her moneis as she did not send any court paperwork to me but to an address I did not live at

I'm sorry for the delay. I got locked out of the site earlier!

You said that you talk the tenant to court but then say that you did not get any papers because the court paperwork went to an address that you did not live at.

Can you please explain exactly what happened with the court case or court cases please?