UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

how much money does a russian citizen need to have to leave

how much money does a russian citizen need to have to leave russia travelling to england with a 90 day visa
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my partner is travelling from russia to england with a 90 day visa ,could u tell me if she needs a set amount of money to satisfy customs ,she has put my name and address on visa?

No, she doesn't need a set amount of money to show or satisfy customs as she has already been issued with a UK visa and would have had to show evidence of funds when applying for the visa.

She should have access to enough money during her stay in the UK so as not to claim public funds but that does not mean that she has to carry or show a specific amount of money to customs.

Hope this helps