75100385

Letter to Judge.Start: Dear JudgeFinish: Yours faith

Letter to Judge. Start: Dear Judge,  Finish: Yours faithfully?

Also Serving the N181 on the defendant, is this just a copy of the original N181 or does it need to be an original itself ie an original signature on it?

If I serve the N181 to the defendant by Special Signed for delivery and he/ anyone is not in to take receipt of it, does that mean that it is not served?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Yours faithfully yes.
Alex Watts : All you need to do is put the form N181 in the post first class.
Alex Watts : There is no need for special delivery
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

Is the N181 to the defendant just a copy of the one that goes to court ie a photocopied signature?

Alex Watts : Yes that is fine.