29905560

I was rejected for visa application to go on vacation to the

I was rejected for visa application to go on vacation to the USA because I had a criminal record for possession with intent to duly class B drugs 6 years ago when I was 19 I received unpaid work. I spied last year to the American embassy, but was refused, is there anything I can do?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Whilst this is an unfortunate situation, your options are somewhat limited. The US Embassy has the final say as to whether to grant your application and if you are rejected once, then all you can do is apply again in the future, hoping that with time the seriousness of this issue would have reduced. However, there is no guarantee that you will be granted a visa in the future, even if you reapply after some time. As there is no formal appeals procedure for the denial of a non-immigrant application, your only option is to keep applying until you are approved. There are no limitations on how many times you may apply, although you will of course have to go through the full process every time and pay a fee

Customer:

Hi Ben,

Customer:

Am I suppose to be typing something or am I waiting g for you?

Ben Jones :

Can you read my response above?

Customer:

Ok, thank you for your assistance.

Ben Jones :

you are most welcome, all the best

Customer:

Ben Jones :

I will close this question now, thanks