13262538

my wife has died and left a personal loan detp of £3,000.

my wife has died and left a personal loan detp of £3,000. bank loan I am the sole benefactot of the will am responsable to pay of the loan
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Has the bank asked you to pay it?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
If there are any assets that are held in her sole name then these will have to be used to pay her funeral expenses and then her debts
However if all her accounts and assets were in joint names with you then they pass to you automatically and you will NOT have to pay the debt from them
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.