75100385

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX came from Poland but for the pass

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX came from Poland but for the pass 4 years i have lived in the UK, i rent a house from a private landlord. And one day he come for an unexpected visit to view the house and how we are getting along. i live with my boyfriend and two of my kids age 5 and 2. after the unexpected viewing he said we have 2 months to move out and find something new to live in as we do not live to the ''he's standards'' and he is not happy with the way we are living there (we lived like normal family) we also sign a contract till December 2014. not long after a week one of his workers come and put a sigh 'for sale' on the front of our house. we think he just wanted to sell the house and that is why he is kicking us out. what should we do to stay in the hose till December a we have sign the contract ??

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

No you do NOT have to sign it.

Alex Watts :

You are able to stay until December 2014

Alex Watts :

If he sells the house you can SUE the Landlord for breach of contract

Alex Watts :

But no, you do not have to sign it

Alex Watts :

Customer:

i will not find a new house in so short time and low on money

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

going back to that question where can we SUE him?