75100385

God morning, I purchased an air heat pump system for my

God morning, I purchased an air heat pump system for my home and it was installed 16.12.13, from a company called FUTUTE HOMES ENERGY LTD., at Cawley Priory, South Pallant, Chichester. PO19 1SY at the cost of £12,000.00. I have spoken to the salesman, Mr Sacha XXXXX, on 24.02.14 who assured me that I would be receiving all my paperwork i.e. Receipt for £12,000.000 and also the paperwork to set up payments to me from the Government Incentive Scheme for green energy. I have tried numerous times to contact the company by 'phone and email, also sent a letter which they would have to sign for, all to no avail, Mr XXXXX is not answering his mobile (XXXXXXXXXXX) which he printed on my Customer Order form No 0131, dated 2011.13, or even replying to the messages I have left. The fitter who installed the system is Mr XXXXX XXXXXXXX Mob No. XXXXXXXXXXX who also doesn't answer his 'phone or reply to messages. Mr Robin XXXXXXXXXXX, Operations Manager of F.H.E. said in a letter from him dated 02.01.14 that they would not be able to proceed with the paperwork until they had received full payment, which of course they have. He doesn't answer the 'phone or email either. I do not know if the Company have set up the Government Incentive Scheme for me to receive my payments for the seven years guaranteed Index Linked. The Company and personnel seem to have disappeared off the planet. Please can you in any way help. Sincerely, ***** ***** XXXXXX, XX XXXXXXXXX XXXXX, XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX. XXX XXX.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How did you pay for the product please?
JACUSTOMER-75y5zucg- :

Natwest visa debit

Alex Watts : You want your money back?
JACUSTOMER-75y5zucg- :

Natwest Visa Debit

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this recorded delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.

JACUSTOMER-75y5zucg- :

I gave you a wrong answer with regard to how I paid for the product. This was paid by Derbyshire Building Society cheques. I do not want this money back, all I want is a receipt for the money and to know if the Company have set up the Government Seven year Incentive Scheme for this product, and my twenty year guarantee certificate, as they promised. Otherwise I will not be paid for this scheme.

Alex Watts :

Yes of course, its the FIT payments.

Alex Watts :

They have not given you a completing certificate or FIT certificate yet?

JACUSTOMER-75y5zucg- :

No, we have not received the set up confirmation of the Government Scheme for this Air to Water Central Heating system. The Boiler is called (LG ) Therma V. Sacha Dixey rang me on his mobile this morning (because I had left him another message to ring me) I answered my land line and he immediately cut me off. I also want confirmation of my 20 year guarantee for this product.

Alex Watts :

Ok - I do not quite understand - what is the remaining issue please?

JACUSTOMER-75y5zucg- :

The issue is that we have NOT received any paperwork as to wj

JACUSTOMER-75y5zucg- :

The issue is that we have NOT received a receipt for our payment cheque or paperwork from them or any confirmation as to whether they have registered us on the Government Insentive Scheme to receive renewable heat incentive tariff, as we should be due for the first payment this month. I have been terribly let down by them, Sacha Dixey is not returning my messages. I do not know which Government Dept to contact over this.

Alex Watts :

You need to write and ask for the documents within 14 days or say you will go to Court,

Alex Watts :

Make sure you send it recorded delivery and keep a copy.

Alex Watts :

If they fail to respond then you can issue proceedings,

Alex Watts :

You need to complete form N1

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

And you are asking the Court for an order that they 'Deliver up' the documents you request

Alex Watts :

The court will then list the matter and decide whether to make the Order

Alex Watts :

If the Court does and they refuse to comply then they would be in contempt of Court.

Alex Watts :

There are Court fees to pay but if you are on benefits or pension then you may be entitled to fee remission

Alex Watts :

But this is how you solve the problem

Alex Watts :

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience