hi, i need advice, i am due in court with drugs offence that

Customer Question

hi, i need advice, i am due in court with drugs offence that was not mine but police saying they seen me throw it away. i was then heavily handed by police which i then threw 1 to the ground .

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi, i have questioned you before on this, where the tin of drugs was not mine and no fingerprints came back or dna belonging to me. you told me that it does not prove me innocent as police officer said he observed me throw it away. well i have now had 3 police statements from 3 different officers saying they seen me but that is not right as i never had it.

the person who did have it has come forward to me and she is willing to say she done it. where does this leave her? and it also proves that the 3 police officers are lying in their statements.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did you receive my question ? thanks

I did but I see that you were displeased with my previous answer so I don't think I'll be able to help.

I will opt out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i was not displeased i said thank you for your last answer and paid for it

where does it say this ?

Oh I'm sorry. I must have misread it! You didn't rate that answer so I presumed you were displeased?

If its a misunderstanding then I'll be able to help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi yes sorry never got back to yesterday can you help me now ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

are you there ?

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Do you still need help?