75100385

I have had an accident at work, would you please advise me

I have had an accident at work, would you please advise me about no win no fee? My phone number is XXXXX 862454 or [email protected]

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What would you like to know about this today please?

Customer:

Do you know if first4lawyers are safe for me to sign their papers with no hidden cost involved just the 25% they would ask for. I am just worried in case I get a high bill at the end.

Alex Watts :

Most personal injury lawyers will take a % from the damages.

Alex Watts :

You should shop around and see if you can get the best deal

Alex Watts :

But first4lawyers is ok as a firm

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Hi Alex, I have shopped around, they all seem the same. Is there any certain questions I should asked them, like hidden costs etc?

Alex Watts :

You need to ask for a copy of the CFA agreement and see what it says about termination

Alex Watts :

But that's it really.

Alex Watts :

They are all pretty much the same

Alex Watts :

Does this help?

Customer:

Many thanks for your advice

Customer:

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Customer:

Thank you for your advice kind regards Christine

Alex Watts :

Thanks - have a good weekend