12826847

Convicted of offence in 1994. Was I lawfully required to

Customer Question

Convicted of sex offence in 1994. Was I lawfully required to register on sex register

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
As far as I'm made aware. If sentenced before September 1994. You did not have sign. It took until August 1999 before pressured to sign on register. Some were saying dont bother, (probation) and others were getting out of hand and leaving sensitive stuff for others to see. I wanted to commit further offence violent. But I kept cool an thought I will never be in sex situation again so sod it. Regret that now and soon to register for coming off it. But they've made life hard for me deliberately and I've soldiered on. Statutory rape an dirty deal of u.s.i. Claimed a deal but reneged and I kicked right off. Just a joke really but very serious. Now I'm delving to see what I can get for all there dirty deeds. Just need an answer correctly and I will take it from there... Hope that's some way forward for you. John
How did you come to be on the register before 1997?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your time but I no longer require assistance on this matter. I was scared to death at the thought of being introduced into your scheme when I did not ask or desire to be. So it's the end of the matter now and hopefully the £33.00 pounds I paid is all that's required. I've been told I will be refunded for the mistake of supposedly me joining up with you. It was not my wish and that's the end of the matter so thanks again. Yours sincerely. John peeney. Victim of unjust circumstance by uk law court
No problem.

All the best.