75100385

I have been recently arrived into UK , I am from Romania. I

Customer Question

I have been recently arrived into UK ,
I am from Romania.
I want to know what are my rights here, what benefits I can apply claim and where I can do this ?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do you intend on paying anything into the system before you take it out please?
JACUSTOMER-kiqz2oqj- :

I'm on Subscription Plan.

Alex Watts : Sorry I mean into the uk tax system.
JACUSTOMER-kiqz2oqj- :

Yes of course , my intention is looking and getting a job , not staying on the back of UK system . But till I find that job , m`I entitled to claim any benefits ? I have experience in IT as System Administrator , worked like 6 years in my country. I have Web Designing skills as well and some projects that I run on the web . but those don't bring my much income as I have made them to build my portofolio and most of them are informative websites that don't bring me any income.

JACUSTOMER-kiqz2oqj- :

The only tax I pay is council tax.I pay rent and all house bills like electricity , gas , water. I have been self sufficient since January 2014 , I`m running low on money , I have apply online for different jobs snd still nothing .

Alex Watts : Without knowing your indivual circumstances it is hard
Alex Watts : But please go to the following sites as they have benefit entitlement calculators
Alex Watts : https://www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators
Alex Watts : And
Alex Watts : http://www.entitledto.co.uk/
Alex Watts : They can tell you what you might be entitled to based on the information you input.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-kiqz2oqj- :

As I`m not a british nor a Irish citizen I cannot use http://www.entitledto.co.uk/

JACUSTOMER-kiqz2oqj- :

I just want to know if I have the right as a romanian citizen who is resident in UK for any benefits

Alex Watts : Yes you would be,
Alex Watts : Go onto the gov.uk website
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything else?
Alex Watts :

You have rated BAD SERVICE, what else do you want to know?