75100385

hi i m applied for injury claim from micheel lewin solicitors

Customer Question

hi i m applied for injury claim from micheel lewin solicitors LTD BUT ITS HAPPENED IN 2010 JUNE STILL I DID NOT CLAIM ANY PENNY. SO I FELLOW THE RUTIN BY THEM BUT UNACEPTED THEY HAVE CLOSED MY ACCOUNT ANT ASK ME FOR THE FULL MONEY ALSO BEFORE they asked me to pay for the medical checkup. but i am family women this is my car but my husban is the first holder for the insurance. so i m unable to pay the money, for the medical checkup. so after they are demand me to pay full amount which is£ 3,82489
also they are send me NOTICE OF INSURANCE I HAVE TO SETTLLE THIS AMOUNT before23/032014. OTHER WISE THEY ARE GOING TO visit my home and take the value of goods.

WOULD you kindly solve this problem or any advice from you

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Why was the case closed please?